- New Jersey has the most people in the US per square mile – 1,030. We also have the most assholes per square mile – 1,030.
- New Jersey has the most diners in the world. The most common item found on any diner menu is Souvlaki. The worst selling item on every menu is Souvlaki.
- Atlantic City has the longest boardwalk in the world. It also has more homeless people and heroin addicts than any boardwalk in the world.
- The first Drive-In Movie theatre was opened in Camden. Ironically, the first drive-by shooting also occurred in Camden.
- New Jersey has a spoon museum featuring over 5,400 spoons from all over the world. However, no one actually knows where the museum is located.
- Tourism is now the second-largest industry in New Jersey. In fact over 24,000 people stayed at the Paterson Motel Six in 2015. However, the average visit lasted just two hours.
- Our state motto used to be “liberty and prosperity.” It’s now “Get the f**k out of my way before I kill you!”
- New Jersey has 108 toxic waste dumps. They’re all located on Jim Leery’s property in Roosevelt because we hate that bastard and want him to move!
- New Jersey is the home of Clint Benson, the son of former NY Giant Brad Benson. Clint received parole after trying to kill someone by running them over. Is the light sentence because Dad is an ex-NFL player? OF COURSE! This is what makes New Jersey so GREAT!
- New Jersey has seven shopping malls in a 25 square mile radius. This means there are seven Abercrombie and Fitch’s and Annie’s Pretzels located in a 25 square mile radius.
When Steve Schwarz was a little boy, he loved Mad Magazine and used to write his own satire with his brother Larry.
Most of the good stuff was destroyed during Hurricane Floyd in 1999.